Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Obama in Oregon!

It's an Obama frenzy with his speech yesterday about race and the news today that he's coming to Oregon. There are events in Portland and cities to the south and I'm going to be able to attend as I head over to the west side of the state to visit Serena. Received my event ticket today. :)

There is much to be said about the presidential race, topics I will save for another day, but one is the possibility of having a president who inspires people. It's been nearly eight years with a president unable to speak articulately, evoke inspiration, or even use words correctly. All policy aside, it is a refreshing prospect to have a president who can do one of his most important jobs: speak.

That in mind, enjoy:

2 comments:

TSTuesday said...

My oldest sister lives in Portland and is for Obama too.

I love the video Will.I.Am. made. My other sister and I watch all the time and hope that others can.

Oregoncornhusker said...

I should get together with your older sis over hot cocoa and we can swoon together. He's different!