Monday, March 10, 2008

Elonski Basketball

Rarely do I get the chance to boast about my alma matre's sporting exploits. With the exception of our baseball team it's hit or miss, well mostly miss, with the rest of the teams. However, tonight Elon matches up against Davidson with the winner heading to The Big Dance. The Big Dance!!!! So, as I type I'm watching the game get started... you heard that right: Elon is on the tube in Oregon. So off to watch the game.
Body paint and biceps. H.O.T.

UPDATE: Down 30-22 at half.

UPDATE 2: Down 45-39 with eight minutes to go

FINAL UPDATE: Lost 65-49. Looks worse than it was. We were down five with about four minutes left and they went on a run to put us away. We were close!

2 comments:

margottt said...

you eeeeediot.. since when do you have a blog!? were you gunna mention it?

Zachary said...

Harrr. My secret leeettle cave.