Friday, March 21, 2008

Embarking

Today marked the beginning of my two month adventure. After two hours training this morning, I spent the entire afternoon packing up my life. The itinerary:

La Grande->Portland (Obama, Brother, Ducks game)
Portland->Corvallis (Camping)
Month in Corvallis (Serena, training, racing)
Corvallis->Portland (Airport)
Portland->Charlotte (East coast trip begins)
Charlotte->Boston (Beer... full disclosure: I'm a lightweight. It's really for the historical sites.)
Boston->Portland (End of adventure)

So that's that. As I said when I began this blog, I don't know how much time for writing and access to internet there will be in the next two months, so be forewarned My Vast Readership. Any suggestions for people to see and things to do between now and the end of my adventure, let me know!

3 comments:

TSTuesday said...

Did you go to U of O?

Go Ducks!!!

Jamie Lovely said...

I"ve never been to any of those places so I am no help. Have fun though!

Oregoncornhusker said...

My brother is a die-hard U of O fan and alumni and from living in Oregon nearly my entire life I've caught the bug. Gooooooooo DUCKS.

PS We lost in tonight in the first round. :(