Sunday, June 29, 2008

Awesome 80's TV

I'm not much of a tv freak, it's good for sports and The Daily Show. That said, we all have our favorite 80's television show. For me it's a no-brainer: Airwolf.



ZAM!

Where else can you find Jan-Michael Vincent, Ernest Borgnine, radical music, and a black Supercopter that can achieve mach speeds?!?! Nowhere!

Interesting fact: According to Wikipedia, after the show ended, the helicopter used for filming was sold to a German hospital to be used as an ambulance helicopter. Death machine turned lifesaver: fitting.

This is always a fun game: What's your favorite 80's show? So many choices...

4 comments:

DanasGlobalTravel said...

my favorite 80s show is "The Golden Girls" LOVE it. I would give anything to be the 5th roommate and live with those ladies!

Oregoncornhusker said...

Oooohhh, good choice. I always get a little sentimental when reruns of that show come on. Absolutely reminds me of my childhood b/c it was on all the time!

Harley said...

What the hell is Airwolf???

I don't think I have a favourite 80's show - I was only born in '86 after all.. Unless the TMNT count?

Oregoncornhusker said...

Yes, it does! Started in '87 and ruled many lives ever since. Ever seen this?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fCs9PFYHTe8

Cowabunga.