Sunday, June 8, 2008

3 Rivers Bike Ride

Each year a group of local folks puts on the 3 Rivers Bike Ride event to raise money to help women in abusive relationships. It's a great cause and my family and I try and play a part. This year had a bicycling team with the goal of completing the 65 mile loop. I was going to ride the whole way and my mom, dad, and Serena were going to join for different sections. The plan worked like clockwork, the rain held off, and a good time was had by all... except my butt.

After years of cycling, thousands of miles, a variety of chamoises, and different seats, my butt still hurts after more than just a couple hours in the saddle. Wtf?

1 comment:

chowdmury said...

hey i figured you might enjoy this site i found...it's similar to steepandcheap.com, but it's for bikers.

chainlove.com