Sunday, June 15, 2008

Allergies Blooooooooooooow

Everyone is at the bar and I'm at home sneezing, wheezing, sniffling, rubbing my eyes, and generally feeling like a half-sick, all-exhausted Gross-O. Nobody wants that guy around and, to be honest, I don't want to be around me either. Nothing is funny, nothing is enjoyable, all I'm worried about is not dripping snot or drooling (as I breath through my mouth). All around UGH.

I need to live in a dessert... without flowering plants.

Yesterday was even worse when my eye swelled up from allergies.


Tell me I'm beautiful.

2 comments:

John David Penniman said...

this is awesome....

If you are looking for solidarity, you can find it in Erin and I. Every year we both get crippled by allergies: Erin usually gets 1-2 sinus infections as a result, and my face generally just feels like it is going to explode...and dont even get me around dogs and cats.

Sorry my friend. Hope you are on some heavy meds!

margot said...

yikes!! you should get those shot treatments.. i used to do that shizz..