Thursday, May 15, 2008

Freak Nerd

Today is my last day in The South. Tomorrow I'll be hitching a ride with Dana up to Washington, DC for good times with Catharine, Aimee, Andre, Curley, and others. That means no more Vera Bradley bags or Crokeys (Apparently that's what a neck leash is called. Spelling?), no more Bojangles or pulled pork. The southern swing has been great, thanks to all the radical friends that have put me up and been around to hang out.

About the Freak Nerd: Is it weird that when I'm in DC I'm planning to spend time on Capitol Hill going to hearings? One of the biggest redeeming qualities of living/working there the past two springs has been the endless opportunities to hear brilliant people speak, so I'm looking forward to dabbling a bit for a couple days. Is that weird? Is that Freak Nerdish?

No comments: