Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Days 3-5

Life on the road continues as I arrived at Elon, my college, for a few days visiting the old school stomping grounds. Kicked it with Margot from margottobed for the first 24 hours, now over at Jessica's for the next couple days (holllller diligent reader!), and catching up with some friends... emphasis on some... I'm getting old.

This year marks two biiiiiiiiiig things: 1) I can legally rent a car (Actually, I have no idea if this is true, I've always just believed everyone who says that right is unlocked at age 25.); 2) The freshmen that were at Elon my senior year graduate this spring. Next time I'm back there there won't be more than a handful of folks I know. Weird.

I think it's a sign I'm old. Ugh.

2 comments:

G said...

25=quarter of a century.
You=old!

Oregoncornhusker said...

Booooooo hissssssssss