Friday, July 11, 2008

Yuck

It doesn't happen very often, in fact I cannot think of the last time, but when it does it's really really really gross.

Yesterday I picked the first bunch of raspberries from our bushes and sat down to enjoy them in a bowl of shredded wheat. I plopped down at the table, poured in the cereal and milk, added the raspberries, pulled up a newspaper, and took a bite.

Then took another bite.

Something was wrong.

Up to this point I was concentrating on reading the newspaper, not looking at the cereal. Then I looked... and saw floaties. The milk was curdled.

I stopped eating, but I must admit that I picked out the raspberries and ate them. I couldn't bear the thought of wasting the first "crop." Judge me if you will.

3 comments:

margot said...

thats disgustingggg

Anonymous said...

ha, i would have done the same thing. you can't waste fresh raspberries!

Oregoncornhusker said...

I agree with Ze Anonymous Person