Monday, April 21, 2008

Neglect

Things you don't want to neglect: dirty dishes, children and pets (one category), blogs. It's an exhaustive list, I know. If I had children and pets then it would have been a trifecta for the past week. Buuutttt, I'm back! Lots of things to blog about, so readers, start your engines.

Wondering: I noticed that my page was viewed the same number of times a day in my absence as while I blog. WTF? Either I have no faithful readers and each hit is a random act or I have incredibly faithful readers who keep coming back even while I'm not blogging. So which is it? I hope it's option two. To all of you: Thank you, and I'm sorry.

2 comments:

Keough said...

Faithful. That's definitely it. I looked like 3 times every day. No updates made me sad.

Oregoncornhusker said...

Hooray! Thank you