Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another Crash... Surprised?

Wow, another bike crash. Maybe things really do come in threes. This past weekend my friend Travis wanted to try riding a bike with his feet clipped into the pedals to see how it felt. I jumped onto my other bike and joined. In a complete freak occurrence, we were sprinting down the street and my shoe came flying out of the pedal. It caused me to flipped off the bike on my left side and grind to a halt from 35mph. Blegh, not again. Below is a picture of the knee wounds and the gauze responsible for protecting me. Not pictured are the road rashes on my elbow, hand, and chin. Delicious.

2 comments:

margottt said...

ewwwww

DanasGlobalTravel said...

Zachary, this is why I have lived in the bike capitol of Germany and STILL don't ride a bike...I like my knees scar free....