Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My New Life

Unlike my busy bee friend Margot who is settling into the Final Stretch of college, I'm settling into a month of living in Philomath, Oregon. Random? A bit. But it was the only place I could find a reasonably priced, furnished apartment near Corvallis for visiting Serena. I'm planning a not-so-busy life of the following:
  • Cycling (hopefully avoiding a raw bum... you riders out there can feel me.)
  • Building a model community garden, maybe more on that as it progresses.
  • Building a bike from scratch. Plans are in the works for a fixed speed with bullhorn handlebars.
  • Eating and bathing often.


The new apartment is great and closely resembles what I want to live in until I have a family. It's large enough to have all the amenities and space I need, but small enough to be very energy efficient and I don't feel glutenous. I won't have a pool table in my "perfect place" but for now it's kind of fun to have it at my finger tips. Unfortunately Serena isn't too interested in playing so I'll have to find new friend(s) to join. Here begins my new life!

3 comments:

A.D.E said...

Congrats bro!! progress is always awesome.

Anonymous said...

Sweet little place there, Zachary. Hope you're gettin' in tons of miles on the ol' workhorse. I did 26 fabulous ones yesterday. And hey, what's up with the weather now? Jesus. Oh, and how did you manage to get in to see Clinton! Lucky!

margot said...

i dig the place.. nice size definitely